4K Flow System
Cryocooler for the whole lab
Introducing a modular closed cycle cooling system that can be used for multiple experiments.
- Increase Lab Productivity
- Prepare Sample Environments in Advance
- Decreased Cooldown Time per Experiment
- Flexible Line Works in Any Orientation
- Plugs into Variety of Cryostats
- Off-Table Cryocooler
- Incredibly Low Vibration Displacement
Freedom of Movement
- XYZ translation for microscope heads
- Navigate UHV chambers with ease
- Less stiff than typical LHe transfer line
- Custom line lengths (18in – 4ft) (45cm – 122cm)
Ultra Low Vibration
Plug and Perform
Similar to how a liquid helium Dewar can be rolled around and inserted into different cold heads, the Stinger can be cooled and moved between cryostats…
All within a closed cycle.
How Does it work?
|Second Stage||4K or 10K|
|Third Stage||4K directly at sample|
Third Stage Details:
Closed loop helium gas flow with re-circulator
- Gas flows through Stinger transfer line to cool experimental cold head
- Used gas returns to CCR via transfer line
- Gas exits CCR to be re-circulated by pump
Discuss Your Project
For more information, product data, or to request a quote,
contact us today and get started.